Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren has returned to the spotlight and has given President Trump a new warning.
The Hill reports: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) has a warning for President Trump: “Donald, you ain’t seen nasty yet.” Warren read aloud from her new book “This Fight is Our Fight: The Battle to Save America’s Middle Class” and took questions at a town hall event in New York Friday, HuffPost reported.
Warren blasted Trump for his economic policies, saying they are hurting the middle-class Americans who voted for him. “What Donald Trump and the Republican majority in the House and the Senate want to do to us, is they want to deliver the knockout blow to the middle class,” she said.
She also hit him on women’s rights, saying that “women’s right are not up from grabs” during the reading. “The character of a nation is not the character of its president,” Warren said. “The character of a nation is the character of its people.”
- With An Attempt To Appeal To Her Fellow Snowflakes, Chelsea Clinton Wrote A Children’s Book And The Title Of It Will Make You Cringe
- Breaking: Democrats Introduce Bill to Impeach Trump
- Crackpot Elizabeth Warren Says US Corporate Tax Rate Not Too High
- Elizabeth Warren Roasted For Bragging About Holding Town Hall In Limousine Liberal Enclave Martha’s Vineyard
- Elizabeth Warren Awkwardly Responds To Potential Oprah 2020 Run: ‘I Don’t Know About That’
- Elizabeth Warren 2016: No, The System Is Not Rigged… Elizabeth Warren 2017: It Was Rigged